The cab-forward, rear-engine configuration gives Case IH Patriot sprayers their distinctive look and their performance edge. This design puts the static weight of the cab and engine over the front and rear axles. The dynamic weight of the product tank is in the center of the machine, so there is more even weight distribution when the tank is full and the booms are out.Download Patriot Sprayer Series Brochure
Trident 5550Patriot 2250Patriot 3240Patriot 3340Patriot 4400
The Trident 5550 combination applicator provides the capacity and reliable ruggedness to keep you rolling through three seasons of application. The Trident 5550 Liquid System features either a 1,400- or 1,600-gallon tank for longer run time between refills. That means more time in the field and more acres in the books every day.Learn More
The Patriot 2250 sprayer was designed for comfort and delivers everything you need. It has the same DNA as the larger Patriot sprayers. Yet it is a class 2 sprayer with higher ground clearance than competitive models in its class, 660 gallon tank and 190 peak HP.
- Mid-size sprayer. Big-time productivity.
- 800-gallon Class III sprayer
- Case IH FPT engine: 250 base hp/270 peak hp
- Easy access to routine service and maintenance items
- Tank options for custom configuration (poly tank optional for Patriot 3240 and standard on the
- Patriot 2240 sprayer)
- 1,000 gallons of Patriot performance.
- 1,000-gallon Class III sprayer
- Case IH FPT engine: 285 base hp/309 peak hp
- Available 120-foot boom on a 1,000 gallon sprayer
- NEW, improved hood design delivers easy access
- Award-winning. Industry-leading.
- 1,200-gallon Class IV sprayer
- Case IH FPT engine: 325 base hp/356 peak hp
- Michelin tire offering: 380/90R46, load index 173D
- Surveyor cab provides great comfort and view