March 23, 2020
To our valued partners:
As our world and nation continues to monitor the threat of the coronavirus, COVID-19, Heartland AG Systems is reacting daily with measures to prevent and minimize the spread of the virus. The health and safety of our employees, families, business partners, customers and communities is our top priority.
We are in regular communication with our employees to ensure that we are complying and implementing all preventative measures recommended by local, state and federal agencies, while striving to continue to meet your needs as we approach your upcoming growing season.
Our Offices, Parts and Service departments remain open to meet your needs, however with the following precautions implemented:
- Parts Departments: All facilities parts departments will remain open for call in and walk in orders. We are sanitizing our facilities throughout the day and are restricting number of customers allowed in facility to maximum of 2 customers at a time. We recommend that if you need parts, we can ship them to your facilities, or will allow will call pick-ups if needed.
- Service and Precision Departments: We will continue to provide on-site service as needed to customers allowing us to perform service at their locations. We ask that all service needs are arranged in advance, and machine is in isolation to comply with social distance recommendations whenever possible.
- Offices: Our Management and Administrative staff will be available via phone and email. We have temporarily discontinued any on site meetings or visitors within our campus.
Manufacturing. Our manufacturing facility will remain open, and we will continue to offer product to be picked up for will call products. We ask that anyone picking up products use the Hutchinson parts facility to sign in when you arrive.
- Sales: Our sales staff is currently working remote as we respect the precautionary measures that many of our customers have implemented. Our Sales staff will respond to customer requests if needed and will take all precautionary measures while at a customer location.
- Equipment deliveries: We will call in advance prior to delivering any new or used equipment. When scheduling delivery of equipment, please communicate any special instructions for our driver.
We understand the importance that our customers serve to the Ag Industry, and we plan to do all we can to help you have a successful Spring season, while implementing proper precautions as recommended by our government. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate through this, and if you have any questions, please contact our facilities or our Hutchinson Office at (320)587-4030.