Here to support you as you support your growers
As we continue to navigate what it means to operate a business during a global pandemic, we always put the safety of our customers, employees, families, business partners and communities first. We monitor updates on the coronavirus, COVID-19, on a daily basis and implement regular communication with our employees to ensure that we are complying with all preventative measures recommended by local, state and federal agencies to prevent and minimize the spread of the virus.
We do all of this while also striving to meet your needs because we know that while much of the world has come to a stop, your work has not.
Our dedicated team working in the offices, parts and service departments are ready to help you, with the following precautions implemented:
- Parts Departments: All parts departments are open for call-in and walk-in orders. We are sanitizing our facilities throughout the day and restricting the number of customers allowed in each facility to a maximum of two customers at a time. If you need parts, we recommend having them shipped to your facilities, however, we do allow will call pick-ups if needed.
- Service and Precision Departments: We continue to provide on-site service as needed to customers allowing us to perform service at their locations. We ask that all service needs are arranged in advance, and machines be in isolation to comply with social distancing recommendations whenever possible.
- Offices: Our management and administrative staff are available via phone and email. We have temporarily discontinued on-site meetings and do not allow visitors within our campus.
- Manufacturing: Our manufacturing facility is open, and we will continue to offer product for will call pick-ups. We ask that anyone picking up products use the Hutchinson parts facility to sign in when you arrive.
- Sales: Our sales staff is currently working remote as we respect the precautionary measures that many of our customers have implemented. The sales team will respond to customer requests if needed and will take all precautionary measures while at a customer location.
- Equipment deliveries: We will call prior to delivering any new or used equipment. When scheduling delivery of equipment, please communicate any special instructions for our driver.
We understand customers like you are essential to the agriculture industry, which is why we promise to keep doing all we can to help your operation run smoothly, while implementing proper precautions as recommended by our government. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we navigate through these trying times.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a demo, please do not hesitate to contact your Heartland AG Systems representative, your nearest Heartland AG Systems location or our Hutchinson Office at (320) 587-4030.Contact Us
Read more from the application experts:
Welcome to Application Insider
A message from our President, Arnie Sinclair.Read More
A Business Built on Application
A new future for the industry’s leading application experts.Read More
Maximizing Asset Utilization in your Operation
Get the most out of equipment and machinery.Read More
Top 3 Reasons Why 50° is Best
Delivering more success through enhanced safety and functionality.Read More
Where the Application Experts Come for Help
The right resources for unplanned downtime.Read More